Kefan Charcoal Briquette Plant Introduction
Charcoal briquettes are made of all kinds of agro-wastes and forest residues. If there are abundant biomass resource available, you can consider starting a charcoal briquette plant. Charcoal briquettes have wide application both in industrial and home use featured with high density, small volume & good combustibility. We provide three kinds of charcoal briquette machines which are ordinary charcoal briquette machine, energy-saving charcoal briquetting machine and hydraulic charcoal briquette machine. Our professional salesman can give you suggestions to choose the most suitable type.
Raw Materials & Charcoal Briquettes
The most common materials are coconut shell, sawdust, woodchips, bamboo shavings, tree bark, chestnut shell, cotton stalk, sesame stalk, corn stalk, sunflower stalk, soybean stalk, rice husk, sugarcane bagasse, corncob, etc. The material diameter must be less than 6mm and moisture is about 10%. The raw material piled density is 60-350 kg/m³, while the briquettes piled density is 1100-1400kg/m³. We can easily draw a conclusion that the briquettes density has greatly improved, so the combustion value also improves 30%-40%. After carbonization, the charcoal briquettes calorific value is 7000-8500 kilocalories. The burning time is 200 min/kg and carbon content is 75%-85%.
How to Make Charcoal Briquettes:
1. Crushing the raw materials into size less than 5mm.
2. Dry the crushed materials to 8% -12%.
3. Pressing to raw material into briquette.
Charcoal Briquette Press Machine Features:
1. Charcoal briquette machine adopts oil-immersed alloy structure. The screw impulsing axis adopts wear-resistant material and precisely cast.
2. All types of our charcoal briquetting machines are featured with high output, little energy consumption and compact structure.
What do you do before building a charcoal briquetting plant?
1.The charcoal briquette plant should be built far from residential areas .
2. Power supply source is 380V.
3. Abundant water resource is necessary for the in case fire.
4. Make sure to have enough space to store the raw material and end-products.
5. The most important is to make sure there are rich raw material nearby.
A small charcoal briquetting plant area is about 120㎡ -180㎡ with simple construction. The charcoal briquetting machines use three-phase power supply, so you’d better lay lines first. There are two choices for the carbonization: Kiln Carbonization and Carbonization Furnace. If you use the former method, pre-construction of the kiln carbonization is needed.
Note: If you want to know more about our products , To send questions and get more infomation.